Epoxy Floor Coating
Life happens on your floors. Between cars, pets, kids, and everything else, there’s a lot to deal with. You need floors that can stand up to everything life throws at them. Epoxy floor coating will do that, and Concrete Ideas will install it for you.
Epoxy Coating for Your Floors
Here at Concrete Ideas, we know floors. We know how everyday wear and tear can bring them down. We believe there’s no better choice for your floor than epoxy coating. It’s a popular and cost-effective way to protect your floors. Wondering if it’s right for you? There are many reasons why homeowners everywhere choose epoxy floor coating:
- Durability: It’s very tough and can stand up to wear and tear.
- Protection: It keeps your floor safe from rust, and other damages.
- Safety: It has a slip-resistant coating that protects you from accidents.
- Attractiveness: It’s great to look at!
Epoxy Floor Paint: How It Works
Epoxy is a type of sealant material, also known as concrete paint or floor sealer. It’s made of a special blend of chemicals that easily bonds to surfaces. Epoxy starts as a liquid and becomes hard after application. If applied right, this concrete paint is tough, durable, and easy to maintain. That’s why you need Concrete Ideas. We’re a team of experts with training and experience in applying concrete floor paint.
Your floors are important to us. We use a special multi-step process to make sure that your epoxy coating is applied to industry standards.
- The first and most important step is getting your floors prepared. We use diamond tooling to grind the substrate, remove any surface contaminant, and to establish a mechanical profile.
- The second step is where we apply primer, the base coat, the intermediate coat, and our high-wear urethane top-coat with a slip-resistant additive.
Whether you use your floors as a place to work on your car, carpentry projects, or metal works, epoxy floor coating will keep your floors looking great and safe.